TOP 20 Best SELLING GAMES PSN
SONY just released the list for the top 20 best selling games for playstation
o and PERSONA 5 (quite shocking) came out in the top with GRAND THEFT AUTO 5 ( expected ) on the 2nd number. As there has not been a lot of new releases this year for the PlayStation network the top spaces for best selling games are occupied with older games like GTA5, UNCHARTED-NATHAN DRAKE COLLECTION, THE LAST OF US.
LIST OF TOP 20 BEST SELLING GAMES OF PSN
1. Persona 5
2. Grand Theft Auto V
3. Uncharted:The Nathan Drake Collection
4. The Last of Us Remastered
5. MLB The Show 17
6. Rocket League
8. Outlast 2
9. Ghost Recon Wildlands
10. Ark: Survivor’s Pack
11. Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 +2.5 Remix
12. Rainbow Six Siege
13. Horizon Zero Dawn
14. The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
15. Mass Effect: Andromeda
16. Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor – Game of the Year Edition
17. Dishonored: Definitive Edition
18. Need for Speed
19. FIFA 17
20. EA Sports UFC 2
OBSERVATION OF TOP 20 BEST SELLING GAMES
Though there are some facts to be observed from this data.
1. First of all except PERSONA 5 none of the new games have made the top 5 list.
2. Second, FIFA 17 is one of the best games out by EA but still makes only number 19.
3. Third, is that most of the action games( UNCHARTED, GHOST RECON) have made it to the top list and sports based games are at lower positions ( FIFA17 , UFC ).
PSN is expected to reveal a lot of new games this year like CALL OF DUTY WW2 which will eventually gain the number 1 position. Another important thing to note is the new DLC updates are getting a lot great response than they did a little time back and PS4 pro is just getting bigger day by day.
Out of the TOP 20 BEST SELLING GAMES ,PERSONA 5 is the one game to look forward to as it was released only this APRIL and has made it to the top.
Also there has been a difference in the sale charts of TOP 20 BEST SELLING GAMES in MARCH–
March’s big, chart-topping releases fell pretty steeply in April. Ghost Recon: Wildlands fell to No. 9 (No. 10 in Europe), Horizon Zero Dawn to No. 13 (No. 20 in Europe), and Mass Effect: Andromeda to No. 15 (not in Europe’s top 20).